Sigma for Omni-Channel
Businesses often fail to recognize that ‘multichannel’ isn’t enough — today’s customer often ‘channel hops’ across call center, web portal, mobile app or store in the course of a single transaction and expects his or her sales journey to be followed. Sigma for Omni-Channel brings rationalized control of the business proposition, a transparent and seamless buying experience for the customer and a fully integrated sales environment. Sigma’s solution provides a unified management platform for products and services, abstracted from individual sales channels so a business can offer a consistent set of propositions that lets customers initiate and complete transactions effortlessly across as many channels as they care to use.
“5G Moves Us Well Beyond Connectivity”
Sigma CTO Catherine Michel gives her perspective on what 5G really means for service providers.
- The exciting times the industry faces are really about the business models that can be created as a result of 5G. Service providers need to keep focus on what matters to build profitable business lines.
- We’ll not only see networking convergence, but more importantly, we’ll see business convergence that requires very close management of the data of what you sell and deliver to customers.
- Consumer demand for 5G connectivity will be the initial push, but it’s really 5G-enabled services that accelerate the digital transformation of businesses – enterprises, SMEs, SOHOs – that will provide long-term revenue opportunity for service providers.
Omni-Channel for SME/SOHO Customers
A market-leading multinational mobile operator needed a solution in its German business that would help it create, sell and deliver new digital services to business customers across multiple channels, including a new e-commerce channel for this segment. The mobile operator had already implemented Sigma Catalog to master its product, service and resource data, substantially reducing costly order fallout. Sigma CPQ was the logical choice for an omni-channel project whose business drivers were:
- To increase new digital orders driven from the core enterprise catalog
- To create repeatable sales processes with a self-service portal, reducing order errors
- To provide a single source of resource data from which to build and launch new products
- To fully digitalize SME and SOHO contracts
Sigma CPQ’s catalog-driven platform now supports a unified sales process across the operator’s contact center and web channels, enabling customers to effortlessly complete orders even as they ‘hop’ between sales channels – and Sigma CPQ’s pre-integration with Salesforce greatly reduced the time and effort needed to deploy the solution.Contact Us
Test drive our products today
Let’s talk and see how we can help you.