Sigma for Connected Car
Tomorrow’s cars will exploit advanced technology and responsive wireless networks to create a totally new driving experience. Connected cars will depend on the coordination of many players, from car manufacturers to app developers, network operators and integrators – risking complexity and confusion. Sigma for Connected Car brings coherence and agility to the in-car service ecosystem through a catalog-driven solution that structures and delivers products, services, their component capabilities and the data and processes on which they depend.Read The Brief Book a Demo
“5G Moves Us Well Beyond Connectivity”
Sigma CTO Catherine Michel gives her perspective on what 5G really means for service providers.
- The exciting times the industry faces are really about the business models that can be created as a result of 5G. Service providers need to keep focus on what matters to build profitable business lines.
- We’ll not only see networking convergence, but more importantly, we’ll see business convergence that requires very close management of the data of what you sell and deliver to customers.
- Consumer demand for 5G connectivity will be the initial push, but it’s really 5G-enabled services that accelerate the digital transformation of businesses — enterprises, SMEs, SOHOs — that will provide long-term revenue opportunity for service providers.
Sigma for Connected Car For Global Car Manufacturer
Sigma for Connected Car supports the connected car program of a global automotive manufacturer, supporting over 1 million subscribers and projected to grow to over 10 million. Sigma Catalog and Sigma Order Management underpin a subscription management service for legacy connected car (embedded SIMs) and new cloud platforms. Sigma was chosen to better manage the global connected car program through orchestration of service offer and fulfilment with the partner mobile operator. Sigma provides key capabilities for:
- Service Complexity Handled — Sigma provides flexible, catalog-driven products to create, manage and orchestrate the delivery of pre-integrated subscription services.
- Orchestration Delivered — With multiple partner operators and complex offerings, Sigma for Connected Car automates order fulfilment, avoiding costly and time-consuming order fallout.
- Omni-Product Enabled — Sigma Catalog has the proven flexibility to support any conceivable digital product and service, providing innovative product agility for the connected car program.
- Strong Partnership — Sigma has a proven track record with the connected car program’s nominated systems integrator at four projects at other service providers.
Test drive our products today
Let’s talk and see how we can help you.