WHO ARE WE?
Sigma Systems is the global leader in catalog-driven software solutions for communications, media and high-tech companies. With offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, we serve over 80 customers in 40 countries with our award-winning products. Sigma supports a wide variety of services, including enhanced TV, on-demand video, service management, and voice and high-speed data communications.
When you join Sigma, you are a part of an award-winning company that truly cares about its employees. We have been named one of Canada’s top 25 software companies by the Branham Group. We are also proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers by The Globe and Mail, and have also received the Gold Standard in the category of Canada’s Best Managed Companies from Deloitte.
ABOUT THE HANSEN GROUP
In June 2019, Sigma Systems was acquired by Hansen Technologies, the leading global provider of billing software, customer care, data management and catalog-driven technologies for Pay-TV operators, telecommunications providers, energy and utilities companies. Founded in 1971, Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) now employs over 1,500 people with offices around the world, including Australia, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Vietnam and the United Kingdom, servicing 600 customers in over 80 countries across the globe. To find out more about Hansen go to www.hansencx.com
For Sigma Systems employees, this acquisition represents a great opportunity for growth. With a larger organization comes the potential for new responsibilities, more choices and career advancement.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY
- Understanding of business processes (Prospect, Lead, Offer, Quote, Order and Change Management – MACD)
- Should understand the Sigma COTS (Catalog, CPQ) capabilities and the overlay implementation needs from customer
- Lead the design and gap-analysis with COTS vs customization/configuration
- Able to dimension the capacity (environment, team) based on tasks/WBS
- Design and develop complex programming systems as per the functional/performance
- Lead the performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem
- Should own Integration, software builds quality and release
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Well versed and sound knowledge in NodeJS
- Knowledge of Database like MongoDB, Oracle
- Strong experience in Build and Integration tools like Maven, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins
- Good to have experience in Java and associated technologies along with Web services: – REST and SOAP and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Automation Testing tool like Selenium would be added advantage
- Design: – Design patterns
- Understanding of Cloud models and overall understanding of SaaS: Amazon/ Azure and tools would be desired :
- Functional Skills:- Telecom BSS Domain knowledge preferable (Order2Quote, Lead2Cash)
- Methodology: Agile: leading the Scrum team and owning the technical tasks
- COTS*: CPQ (Cloud sense, Velocity, APPTUS, Sigma CPQ etc) , CRM(SALESFORCE, MS Dynamics or equivalent products) *at least one of the COTS product knowledge is preferred
- Configuration: GIT/CVS, GitHub, Bit bucket
- Education Requirements – Min. Computer Science Graduate.
- Experience Requirements – 7-9 years
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal), problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Client service-oriented and solution-oriented
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external clients
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Able to travel (minimally)
WHY WORK FOR US?
For us, it’s all about our people. Our team is what makes us great and it’s who we are most proud of. When you walk into any Sigma office around the world, you’ll immediately feel a part of something special. Apart from working with our amazing team, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A comprehensive Insurance plan for all the Employees
- Superannuation Benefit Scheme on completing 2 successful tenures with the organization.
- Sigma Learning Academy offering high quality learning programs for the professional development.
- Employee Recognition Program
- A flexible work environment and collaborative tools to enable you to work with the global team.
- Events and Fun activities throughout the year to facilitate team bonding and employee engagement.
- Lunch and Evening Snacks every day
- Centrally located office, convenient to commute from all parts of the city.
- Flexible working hours providing work – life balance.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
At Sigma, our employees’ well being and development is a core principle. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in diversity and inclusion. We believe that when our employees live a well-balanced life, we become stronger as a team. Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!