Role & Responsibilities
As a Technical Architect, you would be responsible to drive key technical initiatives.
The employee will be required to:
- Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance to Business team dealing within the technology area and act as lead technical member in the Project team delivering the work packages assigned.
- Ensure that the developed architecture/solution meets the service level requirements in terms of expected availability, capacity, continuity, security, performance and reliability. Foster the development of high performing technical teams to meet strategic architectural objectives.
- Provide guidance to Project managers / Technology Team Managers for solution definition, technical design and development. These are to be delivered as per agreed costs and timescales to meet signed off functional, technical and process requirements.
- Publish and maintain high quality documentation for technology area. Working within the standard templates and documentation guidelines which include detailed design, configuration details, support procedures, operations manuals and deployment architecture.
- Collaborate closely with Enterprise Architects, Product Managers, BSA, Developers, QA and provide recommendation on technology roadmaps in the technology area.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle| MySQL|MSSQLServer) Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments
- Hands on experience in using Maven, JUnit, JProfiler/JProbe, Performance
- Strength in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- Exposure to tools like Rational suite, Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, and Source code versioning systems like CVS/SVN, GIT
- Experience with different development methodologies (RUP | Scrum | XP) Expertise in creating technical documents like
At least 12 years of relevant experience.
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!