- Understand the Sigma COTS capabilities and the overlay implementation needs from customer
- Work closely with team leads and management
- Design and develop programming systems as per the functional/performance needs
- Analyze, design, own the specific development and testing of systems
- Analyze module based on current programs/configuration
- Hands-on performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems
- Develop new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product
- Develop assigned programs, complying with programming standards and development processes
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports and service requests
- Review and repair legacy code with recommendations for retrofit
- Create software builds, patches
- Support the QA/UAT/Acceptance test phases in multi timezones (needs of project)
- Technical Skills – Core Java/JEE, Rest/Soap Webservices, XML, OOPS, Design Patterns, productivity tools usage (Eclipse, Junit, Wiki) Weblogic/Webserver based application development/deployment, Apache Camel Framework, JSON, Oracle and PL/SQL
- Cots – Comptel Provisioning, Oracle OSM, Amdocs Cramer, Cloudsense, APPTUS, SALESFORCE, MS Dynamics or equivalent products in market(any of COTS above is desirable but not mandatory for this role)
- Configuration – GIT/CVS, ANT script, Maven
- Telecom OSS/BSS domain knowledge preferable
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.E. or M.C.A. or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!