Senior QA Engineer
Desire to be a part of vibrant and leading organization and create footprints as a Quality Assurance Engineer, to assist the organizations in testing and automation aspects.
Performs in-house QA testing of software modules and integrated systems, including developing test cases and test scripts and testing products
- Manages Defects and regression testing
- Promotes products from development to QA to production
- Performs software testing and implementation
- Tests software on client sites
- Performs customer acceptance testing and trains customer staff
- Participate on design transfer and improvement project teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to learn new technology
- Work effectively with cross-functional, distributed teams.
- Review CRD/design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with System Architect to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to Development team throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
Desired: Functional and Non Functional Testing, UI Testing, Linux, SQL, OSS and BSS Domain understanding, Agile delivery approach, Automation Framework knowledge ,Test management tool, Defect management tool.
Add-Ons: Automation (UFT/QTP, TestNG,Cucumber, Selenium) testing, Basics of OOPS Concepts, Basics of XML, Basics of Core Java, Basics of VB scripting, Basics of Java scripting,
- Problem/issue solving
- Quality and OSS Industry knowledge
- QA Plan and strategy
- Documentation skills ( Test cases , Test results and Reports)
- Accountability and Responsibility
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Engineering or MCA
- 2-4 years of experience preferred