Senior Java Developer - Device Provisioning
- Understand Key DPM Customer Landscapes
- Design, develop features on DPM, provide suggestions/features for improving DPM
- Review design/code from peers, run through code quality checks and provide feedback, provide support to team as required
- Work with different stakeholders – Product Managers, Support Managers/Leads, Developers, QA, Development Managers, Project Managers, clients
- Participate in conference calls and communicate appropriately internally as well as externally.
- Anticipate and discuss issues/risks and identify potential solutions along with Manager for items on plate
- Understand Cable Domain and DPM responsibilities with network layout,
- Understand DOCSIS, PACKETCABLE specs & sample configuration files
- Understand DPM Product Architecture & Components, Use Cases
- Understand code & identify issues/gaps with existing code, suggest ways to improve.
- Tier 3 support as per priorities.
- Core Java, XML, XSD, Webservices
- Messaging Queues – ActiveMQ/JMS,
- JSP/Servlets, AJAX, Jquery, Hibernate, Shell Scripting/Networking, Junits
- Protocols – TCP/IP, DHCPV4, DHCPV6, SIP, TFTP, SSL
- Tools – Wireshark etc. for debugging, SonarQube for code quality, Yourkit/JVisual for performance
- Tomcat, Jetty
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of experience.
- Experience with Telecom domain specially working experience on device provisioning/DHCP related products will be preferred.
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to email@example.com join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!