Desire to be a part of vibrant and leading organization and create footprints as a Quality Assurance Engineer, to assist the organizations in testing and automation aspects.
- Performs in-house QA testing of software modules and integrated systems, including developing test cases and test scripts and testing products
- Manages Defects and regression testing
- Promotes products from development to QA to production
- Performs software testing and implementation
- Tests software on client sites
- Performs customer acceptance testing and trains customer staff
- Participate on design transfer and improvement project teams.
- Review/audit records, testing plans, risk analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to learn new technology
- Work effectively with cross-functional, distributed teams.
- Analyse quality assurance processes to identify optimizations.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
- Support manufacturing by verifying fixture software or any software used during production.
- Participate in risk management meetings.
Mandatory: Functional and Non Functional Testing, UI Testing, UNIX, SQL, OSS and BSS Domain understanding
Optional: Cucumber, Selenium automation testing, Basics of OOPS Concepts, Basics of XML, Basics of Core Java, Basics of VB scripting QA Engg will serve on an agile/or Waterfall delivery team supporting telecom domain
- Problem/issue solving
- Quality and OSS Industry knowledge
- Documentation skills ( Test cases , Test results and Reports)
- Accountability and Responsibility
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Engineering or MCA
- 2 Years of in-field experience
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!