We are looking for a Project Coordinator that will be located in our Toronto office. As a Project Coordinator you will provide administrative, reporting and back office support to project management team, reporting on project status, resource utilization and demand to management, support project audits to ensure adherence to standard processes and best practices.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY
- Create and maintain project budget in Sigma’s ERP system.
- Monitor time-tracking, prepare and publish weekly reports
- Monitor expense-tracking, prepare and publish weekly reports
- Maintain Central Resource inventory in Sigma’s ERP system
- Manage resource demand and staffing
- Prepare and publish resource utilization reports
- Track project financials and monthly revenue
- Prepare and publish project dashboard.
- Audit project deliverables for standards and timeliness.
- Assist Project managers to set up projects and track risks, issues and milestones
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Expert to High level Excel skills
- MS Office High level skills
- Basic Project Management
- Good to have – Project Financial understanding, Familiarity with Project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skill
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and priority management skills; ability to effectively manage the competing demands of multiple stakeholders
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in project reporting and project resource management.
WHO ARE WE?
Sigma Systems is the global leader in catalog-driven software solutions for communications, media and high-tech companies. With offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, we serve over 80 customers in 40 countries with our award-winning products. Sigma supports a wide variety of services, including enhanced TV, on-demand video, service management, and voice and high-speed data communications.
When you join Sigma Systems, you are a part of an award-winning company that truly cares about its employees. We have been named one of Canada’s top 25 software companies by the Branham Group. We are also proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers by The Globe and Mail, and have also received the Gold Standard in the category of Canada’s Best Managed Companies from Deloitte.
For us, it’s all about our people. Our team is what makes us great and it’s who we are the most proud of. When you walk into any Sigma office around the world, you’ll immediately feel a part of something special. Apart from working with our amazing team, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A comprehensive benefits plan
- RRSP matching
- Breakfast every Wednesday
- External Corporate Discount Program
- Ice Cream Thursdays
- Professional Development Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- A flexible work environment and collaborative work space
At Sigma, our employees’ well being and development is a core principle. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in diversity and inclusion. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, don’t hesitate to apply. We would love to hear from you.
Sigma welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.