Program Solutions Architect
Denmark, Germany or Lisbon
Sigma Systems, a Hansen Technologies company, is the global leader in catalog-driven software solutions for communications, media and high-tech companies. We proudly support a wide variety of services, including enhanced TV, on-demand video, service management, voice and high-speed data communications with our award-winning products.
We are looking for a Program Solutions Architect to join our awesome team and help deliver a major transformation project to a key customer in Germany. As the Program Solutions Architect you are a leader in your field and bring enterprise level architectural and domain experience to the role. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You’ve got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong team to help them and you know how to build and lead teams that work.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY
- Prime for Sigma’s Architecture and positioning of products and solutions into Sigma’s strategic large clients.
- Design and deliver architectural solutions for programs and projects across one or more strategically significant domains
- Responsible and accountable for conceptual and functional design of Sigma’s catalog driven solutions for customer implementation.
- Participates in and drives design sessions with customers, 3rd party vendors and with internal resources, thinking about the big picture and the solution outcome the customer requires.
- Identifies gaps and works with customer, Sigma resources and third party vendors to close with create solutions.
- Creates and maintains the Use Cases, Interface Specifications, and Functional Requirements Document
- Drives the technical resolution of issues arising from changes to scope, requirements, design, etc.
- Reviews the Technical Architecture documents to ensure all required functionality is implemented
- Works with Quality Assurance to transfer knowledge and develop the test strategy and validate the test plan
- Works with Documentation to ensure accurate representation of design and capability within technical publications
- Experience with different software delivery models including Agile, Scrum, iterative, and others.
- Identifies and supports new opportunities within new existing accounts
- Lead customer through the transformation journey of implementing Sigma software, providing leadership, guidance, industry knowledge, influence and energy to complete the job
- Build strong rapport across the customer organization, establishing relationships of trust and confidence that you and the Sigma team can and will deliver the goals the customer seek
- You bring design & critical thinking, deep business knowledge, situational awareness and multi-disciplinary experience to deliver the transformational insight, trusted advice and technical leadership to help our customers make optimal use of technology and information assets.
- Capably manage change and risk, communicate effectively internally and externally. You lead the team, but willing to roll up your sleeves as well.
- Travel ready – this role is frequently at customer location. Travel is mostly during the week, but on occasion may require a multi-week stay or ideally based in Germany.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Extensive progressive work experience with a significant proportion of that experience being spent in solutions architecture in a leadership role
- Proven experience in large complex transformation projects
- Strong preference for candidates with prior experience in a consulting firm working with telco and other digital services companies
- Significant experience of working within the telecommunications or energy sector
- Extensive domain experience in telco, energy, with experience with Product Catalog, Configure Price Quotation systems, Order Management or Service Fulfillment.
- Fluency in German preferable
ABOUT THE HANSEN GROUP
In June 2019, Sigma Systems was acquired by Hansen Technologies, the leading global provider of billing software, customer care, data management and catalog-driven technologies for Pay-TV operators, telecommunications providers, energy and utilities companies. Founded in 1971, Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) now employs over 1,500 people with offices around the world, including Australia, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Vietnam and the United Kingdom, servicing 600 customers in over 80 countries across the globe. To find out more about Hansen go to www.hansencx.com
For Sigma Systems employees, this acquisition represents a great opportunity for growth. With a larger organization comes the potential for new responsibilities, more choices and career advancement.
WHY WORK FOR US?
When you join Sigma Systems, you are part of a global award-winning company that cares about its employees – and is recognized as such. We have been certified as a Great Place to Work® by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada, and have also received the Gold Standard from Deloitte, in the category of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are also proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers by The Globe and Mail. Sigma Systems has also been named among the 30 Best Companies to Work For in Wales, in recognition of our achievements in workplace health and well-being.
For us, it’s all about our people. Our team is what makes us great and it’s who we are most proud of. When you walk into any Sigma office around the world, you’ll immediately feel a part of something special. We offer:
- A comprehensive benefits plan
- Professional Development Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- A flexible work environment and collaborative work space
At Sigma, our employees’ well-being and development is a core principle. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in diversity and inclusion. We believe that when our employees live a well-balanced life, we become stronger as a team. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, don’t hesitate to apply. We would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.