Product Marketing Manager
London or Cwmbran
At Sigma, Product Marketing creates and tells inspirational customer and market-focused stories to business and technology leaders in the telecommunications, high-tech and media. The product marketing team develops product messaging and positioning, go-to-market programs, and sales enablement resources while working closely with our marketing peers in the creation of compelling campaigns. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing content, our ability to gain key buyers’ mindshare and by the delivery of successful commercial results. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and for marketing through compelling stories that they develop.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is accountable for defining the commercial positioning and strategy for a defined set of Sigma Create-Sell-Deliver products and solutions. The successful candidate will collaborate effectively and coordinate activities with product managers, marketing, sales and channel marketing functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create marketing strategies and contribute to the development of campaigns for products and solutions in the Sigma Create-Sell-Deliver portfolio.
- Develop product marketing content and collateral including sales tools, sales training materials, blogs, white papers, videos, webcasts, customer success stories and web pages, etc.
- Refine and clearly articulate compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning of products and solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders like Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and the wider Marketing team to create content aligned with business needs
- Work with external customers to create better together stories and case studies that are accurate and compelling.
- Enable partner-based campaigns and cooperation as well as account-based efforts
- Occasionally conduct market research, including market surveys that support the product positioning, marketing and development.
- Attend industry-related events as a representative of the organization.
- Support the development of market-relevant insights related to competitive solutions in Sigma’s core market and adjacent markets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.
- Proven track record of enterprise software and services product/solutions marketing; bringing products to market, developing product messages for segment markets messaging outside in to support programs, including, solution selling, channel alignment, and digital marketing.
- Experience in product marketing or product management for Cloud or SaaS products.
- Strong marketing background within or for the telecommunications, high tech and media market segments.
- Creative individual with a strong strategic mind-set and comfortable speaking in public and speaking with industry analysts.
- Ability to guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end and to manage a diverse team of content producers, even when they don’t report directly to you.
- Flexibility for international travel, which may be required occasionally, for tradeshow participation, customer events and company/team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent qualification.
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!