Principal Java Developer
- Developers must participate in all aspects of the Sigma Systems product development life cycle.
- Developers working within the engineering teams at Sigma Systems are expected to write quality, well-engineered, unit tested, maintainable and readable code, engineered according to Sigma Systems’ development and architectural standards.
- Standard design patterns should be followed where applicable and preferably they should follow a test-driven approach to development.
- Developers are required to engage with Product Management to produce technical and functional specification documentation appropriate to technical developer and non-technical business audiences.
- High Level Design & Analytical Skills and clear demonstration of that.
- Exposure to large scale integration projects including authentication & authorization OR Identity Provider/SAML/SSO, SSL and performance would be a plus.
- Exposure to Telecom Domain would be a plus.
Education & Experience
- B.E degree in Computers OR Electronics or a related subject, or commensurate industry experience.
- 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- Extensive experience working on Product development using an agile methodology.
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!