- Engage with product management and generate documentation as specified by the Sigma Systems development process.
- Engage with Product management to understand functional and business requirements
- Implement unit tests and follow wherever possible a TDD approach.
- Ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on specification, quality and according to agreed timelines utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Participate in product and architecture development and design.
- Engage with program / project manager to produce project timelines
- Provide feedback and status of development
- Perform code reviews
- Support peers to achieve project deliverables.
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Follow Sigma Systems development and architectural and UI standards.
- Inform program / project manager of progress and surface project related issues impacting specification, quality or schedule.
- Engage with program / project manager through development cycle to mitigate risks to quality and / or project schedule.
- Participate with other engineering disciplines to ensure successful project delivery.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Experience building solutions that involve CRM customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding and proficient in TSQL
- Significant experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- Experience with and passion for quality-oriented software development best practices including unit and functional testing, automation, continuous integration, and low-dependency architectures.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development
- Strong experience working on Product development using an agile methodology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn and work on new technologies
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- E. OR equivalent in Computer Science
- Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!