Senior Developer - MS Dynamics
WHO ARE WE?
Sigma Systems is the global leader in catalog-driven software solutions for communications, media and high-tech companies. With offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, we serve over 80 customers in 40 countries with our award-winning products. Sigma supports a wide variety of services, including enhanced TV, on-demand video, service management, and voice and high-speed data communications.
When you join Sigma, you are a part of an award-winning company that truly cares about its employees. We have been named one of Canada’s top 25 software companies by the Branham Group. We are also proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers by The Globe and Mail, and have also received the Gold Standard in the category of Canada’s Best Managed Companies from Deloitte.
ABOUT THE HANSEN GROUP
In June 2019, Sigma Systems was acquired by Hansen Technologies, the leading global provider of billing software, customer care, data management and catalog-driven technologies for Pay-TV operators, telecommunications providers, energy and utilities companies. Founded in 1971, Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) now employs over 1,500 people with offices around the world, including Australia, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Vietnam and the United Kingdom, servicing 600 customers in over 80 countries across the globe. To find out more about Hansen go to www.hansencx.com
For Sigma Systems employees, this acquisition represents a great opportunity for growth. With a larger organization comes the potential for new responsibilities, more choices and career advancement.
We are looking for application developer on Dynamics CRM (including 3rd party applications such as CRM Addon’s) to join a passionate team of engineers in Pune who are building product software to help our customers. We currently have several positions available for varying levels of experience, but what we value most is work ethic and acumen.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY
- Engage with product management and generate documentation as specified by the Sigma Systems development process.
- Engage with Product management to understand functional and business requirements
- Implement unit tests and follow wherever possible a TDD approach.
- Ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on specification, quality and according to agreed timelines utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Participate in product and architecture development and design.
- Engage with program / project manager to produce project timelines
- Provide feedback and status of development
- Perform code reviews
- Support peers to achieve project deliverables.
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Follow Sigma Systems development and architectural and UI standards.
- Inform program / project manager of progress and surface project related issues impacting specification, quality or schedule.
- Engage with program / project manager through development cycle to mitigate risks to quality and / or project schedule.
- Participate with other engineering disciplines to ensure successful project delivery.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Experience building solutions that involve CRM customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding and proficient in TSQL
- Significant experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- Experience with and passion for quality-oriented software development best practices including unit and functional testing, automation, continuous integration, and low-dependency architectures.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development
- Strong experience working on Product development using an agile methodology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education Requirements – Min. Computer Science Graduate.
- Experience Requirements – 7-12 years
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal), problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Client service-oriented and solution-oriented
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external clients
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Able to travel (minimally)
WHY WORK FOR US?
For us, it’s all about our people. Our team is what makes us great and it’s who we are most proud of. When you walk into any Sigma office around the world, you’ll immediately feel a part of something special. Apart from working with our amazing team, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A comprehensive Insurance plan for all the Employees
- Superannuation Benefit Scheme on completing 2 successful tenures with the organization.
- Sigma Learning Academy offering high quality learning programs for the professional development.
- Employee Recognition Program
- A flexible work environment and collaborative tools to enable you to work with the global team.
- Events and Fun activities throughout the year to facilitate team bonding and employee engagement.
- Lunch and Evening Snacks every day
- Centrally located office, convenient to commute from all parts of the city.
- Flexible working hours providing work – life balance.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
At Sigma, our employees’ well being and development is a core principle. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in diversity and inclusion. We believe that when our employees live a well-balanced life, we become stronger as a team. Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to email@example.com to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!
Sigma welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.