A key member of the Sigma Academy (SA), the Learning Consultant works closely within their team of trainers and technical writers and cross functionally with allocated product teams, project teams and customers to design, develop and deliver innovative world class product and services training solutions to Sigma’s customers, employees and partners in direct support of the Sigma learning strategy and roadmap.
- End to end learning design, development and delivery as they relate to assigned Sigma products and services;
- Actively seek to understand upcoming product releases, estimate efforts for respective deliverables for all training modalities (instructor led and eLearning) and create a sound training plan to ensure all audiences are well supported post product launch.
- Play a learning advisory role during the training request intake process, understanding the needs of the future learners, making recommendations and providing consultative support on the learning outcomes.
- Deliver innovative and engaging training to a wide range of audiences, from marketing teams to code developers and new joiners.
- Develop professional and engaging eLearning materials for your allocated products.
- Deliver training globally to customers both onsite and via WebEx. Ready to travel on request.
- Collect and report on training feedback.
Note: Roles and Responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Sigma.
- Analysing data
- Business acumen
- Customer management
- Decision making
- Domain knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Instructional designers
- Problem solving
- Presentation Skills
- Story boarders
- General project delivery skills
- Training delivery and facilitation
- ISpring, Articulate or similar for creation of eLearning materials
- Accepting responsibility
- Acquiring information
- Adapting to change
- Championing customer needs
- Communicating effectively
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrating Tenacity and Perseverance
- Displaying Creativity
- Displaying technical expertise
- Delivering high quality work
- Driving continuous improvement
- Interacting with people at different levels
- Learning quickly
- Acquiring information
- Presenting and public speaking
- Prioritizing and organising work
- Sharing information\
- Following project methodologies
- Utilizing feedback
- Understanding information security
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University or college graduate in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is ideal
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar corporate role working progressively within learning and development/professional services/customer deployment support with responsibility for creating customer training programs and/or employee capability programs;
- Delivering and compilation of needs assessments, gap analysis and post course evaluations.
- Designing and delivering innovative and engaging learning solutions focused on targeted learning outcomes for both highly technical and basic end users.
- Instructional design/development for creating net new learning solutions built in house with eLearning authoring tools such as iSpring or Articulate
- Experience in an autonomous role within a corporate B2B or B2C setting
- CTP, CTDP of equivalent designations are an asset
- Strong knowledge of sound adult learning methodologies such as ADDIE
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!