HR Specialist - Maternity Cover
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented global and local people focused HR team within a growing software company and is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
The HR Specialist is an integral part of the Human Resources team providing excellent customer focused support to employees at all levels of the business. The role covers the EMEA and APAC region covering different countries and timezones.
The role will also require the flexibility to travel to our London office on a regular basis as and when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support in all specialized HR functions such as compensation and benefits, employee experience, recruitment and onboarding and employment law.
- Be the regional expert in the use of our HRIS, Connects, supporting managers and employees in all aspects of the system, providing training on usage of the system and ensuring all information in the system is accurate and current.
- Manage benefits administration for the region, including liaising with external agents and completing associated monthly submissions.
- Responsible for multiple monthly payrolls across several countries, including the approval process to meet deadlines and ensure employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Responsible for assigned recruitment campaigns through from acquisition approval to making offers of employment and the onboarding process.
- Provide Immigration assistance to the Senior HRM, managers and employees, including providing advice and supporting letters.
- Responsible for HR administration such as referencing, offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Promote a positive working environment and be available to employees and managers as needed to enhance the employment experience
- Support the Senior HRM and Office Administrator with any other duties as assigned, including travel, administration and management of the two UK office facilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management with a focus on Human Resources (HR) Management or an equivalent qualification is preferred. CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification.
- Experience of working in a HR team, preferably within a fast-paced IT/hi-tech environment.
- Experience of managing payrolls and benefits, preferably across different jurisdictions.
- Significant experience of working with HR Information Systems
- Excellent organizational, analytic and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritize and work in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with diverse people and cultures
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Advanced IT skills are preferred