Development Manager - Microsoft Dynamics
10+ years in IT industry in management/leadership roles with flair of working on the Telecom OSS/BSS projects preferably using the Agile methodology. The role demands managing implementation of projects and integration with customer systems in a multi-vendor environment.
S/he possessing prior experience managing and leading teams in Agile or hybrid waterfall projects to achieve technical implementation based on suite of B/OSS COTS products as well to integrate with other vendor COTS (MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle Communications suite, Netcracker suite).
Engineering graduate specializing in Computer Science / IT or a higher diploma/Masters specializing in computer systems/applications.
- PMP /PRINCE2 and/or TMF certifications are desirable
- Agile coach, SAFe certificate with experience of applying the knowledge on at least 2-3 turnkey project
- TMF certifications (Information Framework, Frameworx, Business Process Framework)
- CRM Certification (MS Dynamics, SalesForce)
Core Java, Webservices, OOPS Design and popular solution Patterns, UI technologies (AngularJS, Play) as well the project management and collaboration management tools.
Experience on managing the development and/or integration projects based on one or multiple of popular COTS product (e.g. Dynamics / Salesforce, Comptel Provisioning, Oracle OSM, Amdocs Cramer/OMS, APPTUS, Cloudsense or Sigma’s portfolio of products)
- Should have hands on approach to management and technology needs with proven record to lead by example
- Should educate colleagues (at all levels) on implementing Agile processes and principles in the work and manage the needs of Quote2Cash, Order2Activate processes.
- Proven understanding and record of business domain to align solution of Guided Selling viz. product configuration, prospect/opportunities, Offers, Quote and Orders. Should understand and deliver the complexity with change (MACD) associated with Business Data Services.
- Mentor and seed the team as well develop agile adoption strategy and project integration needs (e.g. CPQ integration into Dynamics or SF)
- Understand the published APIs and scope to drive integration WBS and ways to estimate the solution (ROM->Accurate)
- Majority of the below areas of project management
- Project Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning/Skills Identification for Resource
- Developing Project Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Track and Review key Documentation
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Should foster automation in the targeted projects/organisation to build robust Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) suite.
- Quick and rounded decision abilities