Role & Responsibilities
As a Development/ Delivery Manager, you would be responsible for managing multiple projects based on set of Sigma products and/or multiple product based projects for our clients, with a focus on quality and time.
To qualify for this position, you must have experience in managing projects with small/ medium teams (preferably in the OSS/BSS domain).
Should be hands on with Java based technologies and should have experience in most of the below areas of project management.
Project Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning/Skills Identification for Resource
- Developing Project Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Track and Review key Documentation
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- PMP /PRINCE2 and/or TMF certifications are desirable
- Core Java
- Design Patterns
- Productivity tools usage and setup (config mgmt/automation tools, MS Project Plan, Wiki)
- 10+ years in Telecom OSS/BSS with minimum 2 years in project/ development management of small/medium team (6-15 members)
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!