Business Systems Analyst
POSITION OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY
3-5 years on Telecom BSS in BSA/Solution Designer capacity
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mandatory to work on Catalog based metadata modelling and configuration for product management, preferably in communications domain
- Desirable to have Experience and exposure with Cloudsense/Apptus/Sigma CPQ
- Better understand and define the requirements to the IT system
- Work in a multi-vendor and multi-systems environment for a large system integration or transformation programs/projects
- Capability to efficiently interact with clients to ascertain the requirements to carry out analysis and design
- Extensive experience in gathering Business, Technical and Data requirements, creating and revising Business and Technical requirements documents, documenting
- Business processes, identifying risks and Impact analysis
- Extensive experience in Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies to design Communication Diagram, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagram and class diagrams
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and work with teams in cross-functional environments.
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and resolve the requirements/modelling issues, understand the customer documentation to spec out requirements and interface definitions efficiently.
- Travel for short/medium period to customer locations.
- Domain and Soft Skills – Business Support Systems with solid understanding of Product Development, Quote to Cash(Q2C) business processes, Business Modelling using UML/BPMN, Requirements capture and analysis, TMF eTOM understanding, documenting use cases and functional specifications
- Technology and Tools Skills – XML, web services, ALM, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Outlook, UML, Unit/system testing verifications, VersionOne
- COTS Experience : Catalog (any vendor),CLOUDSENSE/ APTTUS/CPQ
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering from IT/Comp.
- MBA – From Systems/Telecom.
Sigma Systems is the fastest path to creating, selling and delivering digital products and services. The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide product & service catalog, configure price quote, order management, service provisioning and device management – all of which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Sigma software is enabling product innovation and business agility at large communications, media and high-tech service providers globally.
We offer a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by the talent, skills and expertise of our employees. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, a world of career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our corporate values of innovation, dedication and agility allow us to exceed expectations while saluting success along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today to join our team and help us do things The Sigma Way!