Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Reporting To: Manager
Location: Pune, India
- Accept new incidents as created by customers
- Support assigned clients / customer environments in the Cloud by having an intimate knowledge of a client’s implementation and critical business processes
- Investigate new incidents as reported by customers, or through automated alerts. Ensure the issue is properly understood and documented in CRM. Gather necessary evidence for triage and incident resolution.
- Escalate P1 or urgent issues as needed to the appropriate teams and management
- Gather necessary evidence for triage and incident resolution.
- Resolve incident per Sigma triage and resolution processes or escalate to Tier 2 for additional assistance.
- Communicate regularly with customer and internal resources on status of incident per accepted guidelines
- Ultimately responsible for resolution of all incidents opened by the customer
- Assist customers with operational issues on the software.
- Coordinate customer deployments with internal teams
- Documentation related to new release which includes release notes and Deployment document
- JBOSS: Able to maintain an application within JBOSS
- UNIX: Intermediate-level knowledge, with some experience in maintenance or admin activities.
- Oracle: Intermediate-level knowledge of Oracle (OR another relational database, such as Sybase or MS SQL), such as basic SQLs/queries
- Experience in a software development environment or in roles such as technical support, business analysis, project management team, client on-site, or other customer-facing roles.
- Knowledge of the domain (high-speed data, VoIP), particularly with the cable / Telecom industry.
- Deployment of Product application in product environment
- If taken part in any Migration activity is preferred
- Basic Networking knowledge is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of Docker is an added advantage.
Education & Experience
- Experience Requirements – 5+ years
- B.E degree in Computers OR Electronics or a related subject, or commensurate industry experience.