Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Pune, India
Reports To: Director, Engineering
Date: June, 2018
Role & Responsibilities
As a Technical Architect, you would be responsible to drive key technical initiatives.
The employee will be required to:
- Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance to Business team dealing within the technology area and act as lead technical member in the Project team delivering the work packages assigned.
- Ensure that the developed architecture/solution meets the service level requirements in terms of expected availability, capacity, continuity, security, performance and reliability. Foster the development of high performing technical teams to meet strategic architectural objectives.
- Provide guidance to Project managers / Technology Team Managers for solution definition, technical design and development. These are to be delivered as per agreed costs and timescales to meet signed off functional, technical and process requirements.
- Publish and maintain high quality documentation for technology area. Working within the standard templates and documentation guidelines which include detailed design, configuration details, support procedures, operations manuals and deployment architecture.
- Collaborate closely with Enterprise Architects, Product Managers, BSA, Developers, QA and provide recommendation on technology roadmaps in the technology area.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle| MySQL|MSSQLServer) Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments
- Hands on experience in using Maven, JUnit, JProfiler/JProbe, Performance
- Strength in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- Exposure to tools like Rational suite, Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, and Source code versioning systems like CVS/SVN, GIT
- Experience with different development methodologies (RUP | Scrum | XP) Expertise in creating technical documents like
At least 12 years of relevant experience