Job Title: Senior. Developer
Reporting To: Manager, DPM
- Understand Key DPM Customer Landscapes
- Design, develop features on DPM, provide suggestions/features for improving DPM
- Review design/code from peers, run through code quality checks and provide feedback, provide support to team as required
- Work with different stakeholders – Product Managers, Support Managers/Leads, Developers, QA, Development Managers, Project Managers, clients
- Participate in conference calls and communicate appropriately internally as well as externally.
- Anticipate and discuss issues/risks and identify potential solutions along with Manager for items on plate
- Understand Cable Domain and DPM responsibilities with network layout,
- Understand DOCSIS, PACKETCABLE specs & sample configuration files
- Understand DPM Product Architecture & Components, Use Cases
- Understand code & identify issues/gaps with existing code, suggest ways to improve.
- Tier 3 support as per priorities.
- Core Java, XML, XSD, Webservices
- Messaging Queues – ActiveMQ/JMS,
- JSP/Servlets, AJAX, Jquery, Hibernate, Shell Scripting/Networking, Junits
- Protocols – TCP/IP, DHCPV4, DHCPV6, SIP, TFTP, SSL
- Tools – Wireshark etc. for debugging, SonarQube for code quality, Yourkit/JVisual for performance
- Tomcat, Jetty
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of experience.
- Experience with Telecom domain specially working experience on device provisioning/DHCP related products will be preferred.