Job Title: Principal Developer Java
Reporting To: Manager
- Developers must participate in all aspects of the Sigma Systems product development life cycle.
- Developers working within the engineering teams at Sigma Systems are expected to write quality, well-engineered, unit tested, maintainable and readable code, engineered according to Sigma Systems’ development and architectural standards.
- Standard design patterns should be followed where applicable and preferably they should follow a test-driven approach to development.
- Developers are required to engage with Product Management to produce technical and functional specification documentation appropriate to technical developer and non-technical business audiences.
- High Level Design & Analytical Skills and clear demonstration of that.
- Exposure to large scale integration projects including authentication & authorization OR Identity Provider/SAML/SSO, SSL and performance would be a plus.
- Exposure to Telecom Domain would be a plus.
Education & Experience
- B.E degree in Computers OR Electronics or a related subject, or commensurate industry experience.
- 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- Extensive experience working on Product development using an agile methodology.