Job Title: Business System Analyst
Location: Pune, India
Reports To: Manager
Date: March 2018
POSITION OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY
3-5 years on Telecom BSS in BSA/Solution Designer capacity
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mandatory to work on Catalog based metadata modelling and configuration for product management, preferably in communications domain
- Desirable to have Experience and exposure with Cloudsense/Apptus/Sigma CPQ
- Better understand and define the requirements to the IT system
- Work in a multi-vendor and multi-systems environment for a large system integration or transformation programs/projects
- Capability to efficiently interact with clients to ascertain the requirements to carry out analysis and design
- Extensive experience in gathering Business, Technical and Data requirements, creating and revising Business and Technical requirements documents, documenting
- Business processes, identifying risks and Impact analysis
- Extensive experience in Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies to design Communication Diagram, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagram and class diagrams
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and work with teams in cross-functional environments.
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and resolve the requirements/modelling issues, understand the customer documentation to spec out requirements and interface definitions efficiently.
- Travel for short/medium period to customer locations.
- Domain and Soft Skills – Business Support Systems with solid understanding of Product Development, Quote to Cash(Q2C) business processes, Business Modelling using UML/BPMN, Requirements capture and analysis, TMF eTOM understanding, documenting use cases and functional specifications
- Technology and Tools Skills – XML, web services, ALM, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Outlook, UML, Unit/system testing verifications, VersionOne
- COTS Experience : Catalog (any vendor),CLOUDSENSE/ APTTUS/CPQ
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering from IT/Comp.
- MBA – From Systems/Telecom