Sigma for Salesforce
Launch New Products
Faster than Ever
With Sigma for Salesforce, we make it easier for your customers to buy from you. Launch products faster, quote more accurately and close more sales across all your channels. Sales and marketing teams now have an effective way of creating instantly sellable products that can be deployed into an easy–to–use quoting system within Salesforce, which is automatically synchronized with the rest of the BSS/OSS for flawless, catalog-driven sales and delivery.
Your customers want it now
Launch New Digital Products
Create accurate quotes based on real-time product data, rules and pricing within a few clicks, not days or weeks. Sigma for Salesforce turns complex product and service offerings into compelling offers directly within your Salesforce workflow and dashboard.
Guided Sales Experience
Create a consistent customer experience that is satisfying across all channels. Guide sales reps, dealers, resellers and end-customers through an easy-to-use sales process that connects all quotes and orders back to Salesforce, regardless of channel or device.
Target Up-Sell Opportunities Instantly
Use the power of product data to instantly pinpoint cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Offer customers the most relevant promotions and create personalized quotes that are instantly deliverable.
How it works
Sigma Catalog provides a platform where marketing and technical teams can collaborate to create new products and services. Marketing teams can then quickly package new bundles, offers and promotions available directly in Salesforce for quoting and ordering.
- Define new offers and manage existing ones.
- Operate full Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in an enterprise catalog environment.
- Browse catalog and retrieve offer & product details.
- Filter available offers based on opportunity preference criteria, eligibility.
Sigma Configure Price Quote operates directly within your Salesforce interface, allowing your sales teams to quickly create accurate quotes and orders based on feasible products and services from your catalog. All products and offers are configured and validated based on rules predefined by the marketing and technical teams.
- Operate the quote process in different channels.
- Guide the selection, personalize the offer and promote alternatives.
- Enforce availability, eligibility and compatibility constraints in real-time.
- Accurate sales forecasting.
- Improved customer acquisition, satisfaction and retention.
Rapid ROI for the Digital Age
Comprehensive enough to handle complex bundles,
yet flexible enough to easily deploy.
- Cost-effective rollout of new products and services
- Optimized CRM workforce and technology spend
- Lower IT infrastructure costs
- Agile and scalable technology infrastructure allowing for better response to market dynamics
- Faster time to market for new market segments, products or geographies
- More innovation-driven requirements
- Cost-effective operationalization of new businesses
- Partner enablement and integration
- Higher ARPU / revenue per customer
- Improved customer acquisition and retention rates
- Reduced sales operations costs
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Improved customer acquisition, satisfaction and retention