Sigma Systems offers comprehensive maintenance and support services designed to help customers leverage their investment into our products and solutions and increase their business value and performance over time.
If you are calling from outside North America, please call 1-416-365-3974.
firstname.lastname@example.org (this will create a Priority-3 case by default). Please call or use portal to report high priority incidents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full service 24x7x365 with issue resolution support via telephone, email and an online trouble ticketing and issue resolution knowledge base
- Industry-leading service level agreements (SLAs) with multiple escalation tiers delivering the right level of support at the right time
- Entitlement to all major, minor and maintenance version releases for our portfolio of products and solutions*
- Access to the HealthCheck Monitor, a complimentary system health management tool
START emails customers for various notifications such as new case creation, case updates, and to get customer feedback after a case is resolved.
You may disable the emails by changing your profile setting in the customer portal
- Login to Sigma Customer Portal from http://sigma-systems.com/services/support/
- Go to Profile by clicking on the drop down arrow beside your name (top right side of the page)
- Update the section “How may we contact you?”
- Click the “Update” button to save the new setting
Please note that by disabling START email notifications, you will stop receiving case notifications, case feedback surveys or other incident related correspondence.
Please call us at 1-800-838-2196 in case of any problems.
We have a dedicated support team that is always available for supporting your project.
We have forums and remote support if needed.