Job Title: Technical Support Manager
Reports To: Director, Technical Support
Prepared By: Human Resources
Date: November 2017
We are looking for a Technical Support Manager to work with our awesome team. If you are someone who prides themselves in being innovative, dedicated, agile, driven to exceed expectations and a champion of celebrating success, we want to hear from you!
The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for the relationship for all clients in EMEA & APAC regions as well as managing the technical support team. They will work with the global technical support management team for delivery, process development, and to ensure that case management is complying with ITIL standards. They will also work closely with the Regional Director to ensure customers are being fully supported with the services offered from Sigma.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the technical support team to ensure the team is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to service delivery, process adherence, staff performance, defined metrics/benchmarks, and customer satisfaction. The Technical Support Manager will monitor and report on SLA adherence and intervene proactively in incidents at risk of violating the SLA.
- Align initiatives from regional support teams to improve service offerings and ensure support team meets expectations of our customers.
- Support the requirements for the generation and adoption of all KPI’s for the support team.
- Coordinate support activities with partner organizations in Engineering and Solutions Delivery
- Lead and develop the support teams technical and personnel competencies and create an environment which motivates and develops skills and retains highly rated individuals
- Act as an escalation point to clients – provides technical leadership and guidance to the team resolving client P1 outages. Includes proactive communication to client and internal leaders.
- Assist Regional Director in preparing operational reports for client Executive Steering Committee meetings. Develop and deliver monthly KPI reports for regional clients as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in successfully managing support teams in a global, 24×7 environment.
- Flexible schedule to work with global customer base and regional teams. 24×7 availability for Priority 1 situations.
- Experience in the planning, design and delivery of technical services projects, supported by good project management skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in quality customer relationship and service delivery management.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Power Point, Excel, and Case Management systems.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.