Job Title: Technical Lead – .NET
Reports To: Manager
Date: February 2017
We are looking for a full-stack .NET/Typescript application developer to join a passionate team of engineers in Pune who are building product software to help our customers.
We currently have several positions available for varying levels of experience, but what we value most is work ethic and acumen.
- Engage with product management and generate documentation as specified by the Sigma Systems development process.
- Engage with Product management to understand functional and business requirements
- Engineer quality, maintainable and testable code.
- Implement unit tests and follow wherever possible a TDD approach.
- Ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on specification, quality and according to agreed timelines.
- Participate in product and architecture development and design.
- Engage with program / project manager to produce project timelines
- Provide feedback and status of development
- Perform code reviews
- Support peers to achieve project deliverables.
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Follow Sigma Systems development and architectural and UI standards.
- Inform program / project manager of progress and surface project related issues impacting specification, quality or schedule.
- Engage with program / project manager through development cycle to mitigate risks to quality and / or project schedule.
- Participate with other engineering disciplines to ensure successful project delivery.
- Significant experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- A core competency in C#, related .NET frameworks, and other related technologies such as XML, service oriented development using WCF, and SQL
- Expertise in full stack web application development in .NET and TypeScript including
- AngularJS, JQuery, etc.
- HTML and CSS (Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience with and passion for quality-oriented software development best practices including unit and functional testing, automation, continuous integration, and low-dependency architectures.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Strong experience working on Product development using an agile methodology.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Problem Solving skills.
- Flexibility to learn and work on new technologies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.E. OR equivalent in Computer Science
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience