Title: Solutions Analyst
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We are looking for a Solutions Analyst to join our awesome team!
Providing hands-on technical support, utilizing the Solutions Analyst’s business process expertise in the cable or telecommunications industry to build accurate customer requirements that will optimize the implementation of the product. The Solutions Analyst will establish the customer requirements, map requirements to the product and model configuration for identified gaps.
- Analyze customer business requirements and conduct impact analysis under the guidance of the Solutions Architect or Product Architect. Provide consultation on complex business processes. Provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems.
- Drive the Design phase of the project, focusing efforts on modelling the customer’s business using Sigma’s products. Create light weight documentation to reflect modelled configuration.
- Support the integration of Sigma software with 3rd party systems through various possible mechanisms (e.g. P2P, web services, EAI/ESB/middleware).
- Provide support for defect and issue analysis during the QA and UAT cycles.
- Aid the test plan development process by working with the test team to develop a test strategy, test cases, scenarios, and specifications that assess whether the system satisfies all of the customer requirements.
- Drive the technical resolution of issues arising from changes to scope, requirements, design, etc.
- Actively participate in project review meetings. Submit status reports to project Manager. Identify potential schedule or project problems and provide solutions that alleviate the problems.
- Participate in project reviews with fellow team members.
- Participate in the development, review, and adherence to project and department standards for quality, proficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the development of specific training materials required for the customer implementation.
- Tier 3 customer support.
- Understanding and experience in typical commercial product lifecycle management and/or configure price quote processes.
- Knowledge and experience in OSS or BSS Provisioning.
- A proactive and tenacious approach to problem solving is essential. Must be able to take initiative and operate independently.
- Must be extremely customer focused and able to follow through on commitments with customers and fellow project team members.
- Strong working knowledge of some or all of the following technology standards.
- Microsoft framework
- Web Services
- RDBMS (e.g., MS-SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB).
- Good working knowledge of integration and EAI.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS Dynamics an asset.
- Proven ability to achieve challenging goals and objectives.
- Outstanding communication skills: verbal, written and listening.
- Experience working with agile methods of project delivery, either in an agile environment or as part of an agile team is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal), and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and the customer.
- Must have experience analyzing and understanding data.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to debug and troubleshoot product issues in a complex environment. Able to provide workarounds and/or propose solutions with the assistance of development team.
- Must be able to make quick, thoughtful decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to achieve successful results working closely with customer and internal resources.
- Knowledge of telecom and cable domain, OSS/BSS software an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrating tenacity and perseverance
- Displaying creativity
- Displaying technical expertise
- Adapting to change
- Communicating effectively
- Championing customer needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in business, finance, computer science or the equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in performing business analysis in support system implementation and provisioning.
- Experience in product /service/resource modelling, design, creation and concepts (e.g. relationships, cardinality, rules, reuse).
- 2-3 years of experience as a business systems analyst or configuration specialist in an implementation service environment preferably in a high growth, software environment.