Job Title: Sigma Academy Administrator
Location: Pune, India
Reports To: Director, Sigma Academy
Date: March 2018
A key member of the Sigma Academy team, the Administrator will work with the learning consultants and documentation specialists as well as liaising regularly with Sigma employees, partners and customers. The Sigma Academy Administrator is the key contact point for the Sigma Academy LMS, ensuring that the LMS presents a professional and up to date image to its users. The administrator also offers administrative support where required to our training and documentation teams, supporting bookings, scheduling, helping with material preparation and evaluation. As time goes on and you gain confidence in your role, you will be encouraged to take on more responsibility, including employee training and material development.
- “Own” Sigma Academy and ensure that learner list and course lists are kept up to date.
- Work closely with learning consultants and documentation specialists to develop skills to support when required.
- Work with learning consultants to turn Sigma product training materials into award-winning, innovative eLearning course materials.
- Provide administrative support for documentation specialists in the week leading up to product releases.
- Development and monitoring of all customer learning proposals.
- Collection of pre-training and post-training feedback, and reporting on feedback.
- Provide Sigma Academy management information reports as required to track the effectiveness of our training and documentation.
- Analysing data
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrating tenacity and perseverance
- Displaying creativity
- eLearning development (e.g. iSpring, Articulate)
- Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Interpersonal skills
- Managing projects
- Problem solving
- Training delivery and facilitation
- Acting as a champion for change
- Communicating effectively
- Delivering high quality work
- Driving projects to completion
- Prioritizing and organizing work
- Understanding information security
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least two years in a support function that includes office administration or LMS support
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (IT-related would be preferred)
- Experience in a fast-paced technology company
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience of data management and report writing