Job Title: Service Director
Reports To: Customer Success Director, Global Services EMEA
Prepared By: Human Resources
Date: February 2018
We are looking for a Service Director to join our Professional Services team working for a major European Customer located in Amsterdam or London. The role will be focused on overseeing multiple project and client engagement activities while also building long term business relationships at the C-level suite, ensuring the Sigma solution addresses the needs of the customer and the value of the solution is constantly communicated.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall Ownership for all Sigma delivery and professional services activities.
- Ensure program focus remains on short and long term high value outcomes for the business
- Working with the account and project team, develop a consistent strategy to develop and maintain a communication and relationship strategy with Sigma executive sponsors and other key senior management members – promoting the value of the Sigma solution and ensuring it delivers on the needs of the customer
- Account Management responsibilities to upsell and cross-sell as well as maintain ongoing run-rate business
- Client Escalation point for all management and executive teams, helping the customer voice be heard and assisting the project teams to clear internal and customer barriers to success
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Significant proven experience of Account and Customer Management in large and complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and ensure the customer achieves the business outcomes of their software investment
- Program management experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience of building relationships at C-level
- People management and resourcing experience
- Experience of managing a P&L and profitability
- Promoting process improvement
- Financial planning and strategy
- Strategic planning
- Dealing with complexity
- Analyzing information