We are looking for a Sales Director who is a proven prospector who thrives on developing new customers through a consultative sales approach. You will be able to drive a sales processes from lead through closure by becoming a trusted advisor to your prospects. If you are someone who prides themselves in being innovative, dedicated, agile, driven to exceed expectations and a champion of celebrating success, we want to hear from you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sigma’s sales team consists of dynamic, experienced, and skilled sales professionals with both strong business and technical acumen. You will focus on developing new customers throughout the eastern half of North America by aggressively developing new relationships by leveraging your consultative sales approach.
- Execute the developed Telco Go-To-Market strategy throughout the US Region and hunt for new business
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives at major service providers
- Develop and manage the relationship to drive revenues with our Strategic and opportunistic partners in close conjunction with Head of Sales and partners
- Develop opportunity plans for new business and qualify opportunities within the prospects
- Meet pre-set deadlines and sales goals for the territory
- Develop / present proposals
- Develop and deliver client presentations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years’ experience, including 3+ years focusing on software and professional services sales into the telco space. BSS/OSS sales and delivery experience required.
- Proven success with telecommunications providers, specifically Verizon, Sprint and/or AT&T
- Ability to sell complex OSS/BSS solutions and to drive the sales process from end-to-end
- Excellent problem-solving, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Proven track record in selling to/ with key regional system integrators is a strong plus
- Ability to travel in the US approximately 50% of the time
- Consulting background