Title: Product Manager (Cloud)
Location: Toronto, ON
Due to growth of the deployment of Sigma products into the Cloud, we are seeking an experienced Sigma Cloud Product Manager, with expertise in both business development and operational aspects of cloud based solutions.
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the Cloud business model, identifying the requirements for Sigma products and services to enable cloud adoption, assisting the sales cycle with customer oriented solutions, and managing the execution of the solution through deployment, delivery and support phases.
- Defining the Sigma Cloud offering and market strategy, and translating this strategy into Cloud specific product requirements for inclusion in product roadmap(s)
- Responsible for building the Cloud business model including offering, pricing, marketing and operational support processes
- Identify required audit and certification standards for Sigma and delivery partners and lead the audit compliance (e.g SOC 2, FISMA, FedRAMP, ISO27001) process of those selected
- Act as product evangelist internally and externally to demonstrate the value of proposed solutions to customers, and assist in the acceleration of sales process for Cloud based solutions and customer adoption of the Sigma Cloud model.
Manage a global team of highly skilled and motivated operational individuals to ensure the service meets the stringent requirements of a Cloud Offering
- Develop and mentor the team to deliver a high quality operational environment for our customers and internal users.
- Responsible for management of the global monitoring team across UK, Canada and India.
- Maintain high uptime standards (> 99.9%) by metrics collection and enhanced monitoring.
- Lead Capacity planning and metrics for production sizing and costs.
- Ensure disaster recovery capabilities are maintained and tested for all mission critical business systems.
- Design and train internal and external users in best practices of using Sigma software in the Cloud.
- Implement and manage a robust change management process.
- Ensure proper support for the project delivery lifecyle of the product line including development, quality assurance, and pre- production environment support.
- Develop and maintain expertise on Cloud IT infrastructure and security to be able to understand customer requirements and propose relevant solutions.
- Responsible for 24×7 operational aspects of the Cloud based Solutions, including the SLA obligations for service availability and customer response times.
Education and Experience
- Proven expertise in managing Cloud products and/or operations with experience in product management, sales, project delivery and support cycles.
- Demonstrate experience and leadership in agile project delivery or DevOps.
- Strong collaboration skills, with experience of working in a cross-functional and geographically spread multi-team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal), and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and the customer.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the 24×7 aspects of the business.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years’ experience in Cloud or SaaS operations.