Job Title: Office Administrator/Executive Assistant
Location: Cwmbran, Wales
Reports To: HR Manager
Prepared By: Human Resources
Date: March 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented global and local people focused HR team and provide administrative support to all areas of our business. We are a growing software company and this role could be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
The Office Administrator/Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the EMEA HR team as well as executives in the European region, whilst helping with the management of the two UK offices’ facilities. With the Company’s head office being in Toronto, this position will be a vital link in ensuring the flow of information/administration between Europe and the head office is maintained.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first point of contact for the UK offices and deal with all incoming telephone enquiries
- Provide support to the local and global HR team, such as booking interviews, meetings, filing and administration.
- Take ownership of office noticeboards ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Assist with planning, organizing and facilitating corporate social functions and dinners as well as charity events.
- Assist with the management of the EMEA travel system (Egencia) and manage the booking process when required. This will also at times include booking travel and accommodation outside of the system.
- Manage the UK office facilities – ordering and restocking refreshments, business cards and stationary.
- Assist European executives with administration, expenses and booking meetings/appointments
- Opening of mail and forwarding to relevant people and offices
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Good level of numeracy (GCSE maths grade C or above)
- Preferably some experience of working in a fast paced administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative, but a good team player
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The flexibility to travel to the London office when necessary