Job Title: Learning Consultant
Reports To: Director, Sigma Academy
Prepared By: Human Resources
Date: March 2018
Sigma Systems is seeking a Learning Consultant to join our Knowledge Solutions team. A key member of the Sigma Academy the Learning Consultant works closely within their team of Trainers and Technical Writers and cross functionally with allocated product teams, project teams and customers. They will design, develop and deliver innovative world class product and services training solutions to Sigma’s customers, employees and partners in direct support of the Sigma learning strategy and roadmap.
If you are someone who prides themselves in being innovative, dedicated, agile, driven to exceed expectations and a champion of celebrating success, we want to hear from you!
- End to end learning design, development and delivery as they relate to assigned Sigma products and services;
- Actively seek to understand upcoming product releases, estimate efforts for respective deliverables for all training modalities (instructor led and eLearning) and create a sound training plan to ensure all audiences are well supported post product launch.
- Play a learning advisory role during the training request intake process, understanding the needs of the future learners, making recommendations and providing consultative support on the learning outcomes
- Deliver innovative and engaging training to a wide range of audiences, from marketing teams to code developers.
- Develop professional and engaging eLearning materials for your allocated products.
- Deliver training globally to customers both onsite and via Webex. Generally 1 – 2 weeks a month travel as needed.
- Collect and report on training feedback.
Education & Experience
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a similar corporate role working progressively within learning and development/professional services/customer deployment support with responsibility for creating customer training programs and/or employee capability programs;
- Delivering and compilation of needs assessments, gap analysis and learning evaluation.
- Designing and delivering innovative and engaging learning solutions focused on targeted learning outcomes for both highly technical and basic end users.
- Instructional design/development for creating net new learning solutions built in house with eLearning authoring tools such as iSpring or Articulate
- Experience in an autonomous role within a corporate B2B or B2C setting
- CTP, CTDP or equivalent designations are an asset
- Strong knowledge of sound adult learning methodologies such as ADDIE