Job Title: Junior Project Coordinator (1 year contract)
Reports To: Director PMO
Location: Toronto, ON
Position Objective / Summary
Junior Project Coordinator’s responsibility is to provide administrative, reporting and back office support to project management team, reporting on project status, resource utilization and demand to management, support project audits to ensure adherence to standard processes and best practices.
- Create and maintain projects in Sigma’s ERP system.
- Monitor time-tracking, prepare and publish weekly reports
- Monitor expense-tracking, prepare and publish weekly reports
- Maintain Central Resource inventory
- Manage resource demand and staffing
- Prepare and publish resource utilization reports
- Track project financials to support timely management oversight
- Prepare and publish project dashboard.
- Audit project deliverables for standards and timeliness.
- Assist Project managers to schedule and prepare for Project kick off and review meetings.
- Expert to High level Excel skills
- MS Office High level skills
- Good to have – Basic Accounting skills like Preparing invoices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skill
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and priority management skills; ability to effectively manage the competing demands of multiple stakeholders
Education and Experience
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in project reporting and project resource management.