Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Location: Wales, UK
Reports To: Director, Technical Support
Date: June 2018
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager (CSM) to work with our awesome team and enhance the customer experience. If you are someone who prides themselves in being innovative, dedicated, agile, driven to exceed expectations and a champion of celebrating success, we want to hear from you!
The CSM will be responsible for all clients facing Technical Support services in the assigned region, and will ensure customer success with Sigma’s suite of products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to resolution by collaborating with Technical Support, Professional Services, and Engineering teams.
- Act as an escalation contact to clients: provide leadership and guidance to the team in resolving P1 outages, including proactive communication to the customer and internal management.
- Ensure high M&S renewal rate for existing customers by being their trusted advisor
- Demonstrate the value of Sigma products and M&S to the customer through quarterly or monthly reporting of business KPIs, product usage, and support metrics. Coordinate the generation of these reports with technical staff.
- Organize periodic review meetings with the customer to avoid escalations and successfully manage those that do occur.
- Collaborate with the technical support team to ensure Sigma is exceeding expectations in regards to service delivery, process adherence, defined metrics/benchmarks, and customer satisfaction.
- On-boarding of new clients
- Monitor regional projects from initiation through delivery stage; plan deployment and post-implementation support with the technical support team.
- Collaborate with project teams to plan smooth transitions to technical support before production launch
- Meet with client contacts related to support and maintenance of the Sigma applications to create the playbookdiscuss support roles and processes.
- Create and manage feedback loops. Establish support meeting frequency, monthly reporting requirements and format.
- Identify M&S and PS up-sell opportunities and bring them to the attention of the Customer Success Team; manage any potential risks for support renewal.
- Foster a culture of customer success within Technical Support and the Customer Success teams in the region.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to support hosted and non-hosted customers.
- Work seamlessly with the Regional Success team to identify and deliver additional value to the customer from M&S investment.
- Influence customers to deploy the latest releases/versions of our products.
- Engage with customers as needed during pre-sales phase.
- Develop Senior Management relationships with key customers.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Significant experience in a customer facing role in a global, 24/7 environment.
- Strong collaboration and inter-personal skills to manage customer relationship and service delivery.
- Technical background in software support is preferred; should be willing to perform hands-on work.
- Flexible schedule to work with regional customers and remote offices – 24/7 availability for Priority 1 situations.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Power Point, Excel, and Case Management systems.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.
- European Language capability a plus.